Нүүр хуудас  |  Бидний тухай  |  Төсөл болон хөтөлбөрүүд  |  Mэдээллийн эрх чөлөө  |  Мэдээ  |  Хуулиуд  |  Олон улсын хэм хэмжээ  |  Хэвлэн нийтлэл  |  Холбоо барих  |  Зургийн цомог  |  Сургалт  
   Монгол   English  
Бичлэгээс Хуудаснаас Бүх хэсгээс
 
Бичлэгийн бүлэг
Глоб ТББ
Календарь
ня да мя лх пү ба бя
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930    
   Мэдээ
Хэвлэх хувилбар  |  Буцах
2006.04.18

Capacity-building of ethnic minority broadcasting in Mongolia

“Globe International”, a Mongolian NGO in cooperation with Bayan-Olgii Office of the Governor and the Bayan-Olgii Branch of Confederation of Mongolian Journalists (CMJ) in the framework of the Communication and Information Programme, under authority of UNESCO Office Beijing in line with the “Right to communicate: capacity-building of ethnic minority broadcasting in Mongolia” initiative is due to organize the trip of UNESCO-selected consultants and conduct trainings for media practitioners at the Bayan-Olgii broadcasting institutions. The international team which consists from 5 consultants Dana Ziyasheva, UNESCO, Rose Kudabaeva, BBC, Ayazabi Beisenkulov, Kazakh State University, Naranjargal Hashhuu, Munkhburen Dash, Globe International are working in Bayan-Ulgii aimag from 13-20 April 2006. They are studying the broadcasting situation in Bayan-Olgii aimag, providing the selection of candidates for Kazakh State University fellowship and conducting an round table on Role of free media in a democratic society, 5 days seminars and workshops on Media Legal Framework, Public Service Broadcasting, Basics of modern journalism and Parallel workshops on radio and television journalism. Globe International has provided some educational materials on public service broadcasting.
More information
Bayan-Olgii aimag has a Media Center, which runs the newspaper Jana Omir, radio and TV broadcasting in the Kazakh language. Newspaper Jana Omir comes out 3 times in 630 copies. Radio produces and transmits 420 minutes program a week and 180 minutes of TV programs are broadcasted a week. There are around 20 journalists working in the Media Center, but only 2 of them are professional journalists. Others came from other professions like literature teachers, former military officers and so on. There are 18 workers on Radio and no journalistic staff on TV.
Bayan-Olgii Radio was established in 1965 and the small TV was established in the beginning of the 1990s. Bayan-Olgii aimags 60 kW, long wave radio transmitting station made in former Czechoslovak with target to of covering west 3 provinces of Mongolia.
Over the last 40 years no investments for technology renovation have been allocated, so since 1991 the station is being operated in its half power. The technical parameters are getting worse and coverage area radius is reduced to 100 km only. The equipment and facilities of the station are outdated and production of spare parts has been already discontinued. Although some spare parts are replaced by the Russian ones and its becoming more and more difficult to maintain the technical parameters and operate the station. In 2003 the JICA project for improvement of short wave radio broadcasting network was implemented, but it did not include Bayan-Olgii aimag.
As concerns the studio technology the equipment, Bayan-Olgii radio has very old Hungarian made STM and it is getting more problematic to produce the quality programs The procurement of spare parts are stopped because Hungary is not producing the same equipment any more.
As regards the television broadcasting, it is run with non -professional VHS system and there are the only camera and 2 home video players, which are too outdated. TV broadcasting covers the central town of Bayan-Olgii and its 13 soums, but its capacity of the coverage is very limited: 10 km within Olgii town and 2-3 km in the soum.
The local Government of Bayan-Olgii finances the radio and TV and it allocates app. 30 million MNT every year. Unfortunately, the aimag budget is not sufficient for the new investments for new techniques and technologies budget. Bayan-Olgii leaders have been requesting the Government for support, but nothing is happening due to shortage of the state budget. TV broadcasting in the aimag is temporarily stopped because of lack of funding for channels.
Bayan-Olgii aimag has 100,000 residents and 30,000 live in the central town- Olgii. 93% of the Bayan-Olgii population are the Kazakhs. The remaining 7% are tuvas and urainhai, which are national minorities in the aimag and they speak their own languages.




Дээш  |  Хэвлэх хувилбар  |  Буцах
Нийтийн зар сурталчилгаа
Гишүүн байгууллага
Статистик үзүүлэлт
 Нийт зураг:320 
 Нийт бичлэг:1317 
 Нийт хандалт:159711 
 Энэ сард:14742 
 Өнөөдөр:73 
   
GS-CMS Copyright ©1999-2008 Глоб Интернэшнл ТББ. Бүх эрх хуулиар хамгаалагдсан.
Загвар болон вэб програмчлалыг GS ХХК-д бүтээв.